The scariest part about letting someone in is that they could take one look inside of you and never come back.
(#315: March 20, 2014)
I never want to love someone like that, so much that there would be no room left for myself, so much that I wouldn’t be able to survive if he left me.
- antagonist: this fight is over. - turns around -
- protagonist: -gets up and coughs up blood. - NoT YET
- antagonist: dude what you're like almost cut in half? like just take the loss this time like i'll even call you an ambulance
- protagonist: CUT THE BULLSHIT I'M GONNA WIN --
- antagonist: dude how is your spine supporting your body do you even believe in biology?? gross